Vice President of Business Development / Managing Partner
- Jason has 12 years of oilfield experience. After graduating from Texas, A&M Jason started as a field engineer for Baker Oil Tools in Kilgore, TX. He ran tools for several years, in multiple product lines, across many states. He then moved to Houston where he helped customers as a region engineer with field expertise in multiple product lines. Jason then moved to Peak Completion Technologies as a region engineer and operations manager. He helped Peak with technical expertise on horizontal completions and ran the Kilgore district. Jason then moved to Wellbore Fishing & Rental Tools where he was a founding partner and Director of Operations. He opened the first land district in Kilgore, TX. Jason then went to Reese Wellsite Supervision as a completion and workover consultant, specializing in repairing large commercial saltwater disposal wells. Jason has patented two different horizontal completion technologies. One in sleeve design for multistage completions, and the other is a horizontal well cleanout bit. Jason is a founding member of Peak Fishing Services, and is responsible for business development and finance. Jason also brings a wealth of knowledge to the operational and sales side of the business.
Vice President of Sales / Managing Partner
- Gary’s duties as Vice President of Sales and Managing Partner of Peak Fishing Services include providing customers with world class level assistance in remediating any type of wellbore challenge presented. Gary is proficient in remediating the most challenging; Cased-Hole Fishing, Open Hole Fishing, Thru-Tubing, Whipstock, Workover and Completion situations. Gary has spent the last two decades providing customers with superior personalized service, in both the office, and the field. Gary is dedicated to providing our customers with superior products, and services that exceed all expectations.
Edcuation and Selected Career Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science- Stephen F. Austin State University - 1994
- 22+ years of oilfield operational experience
- 5,000+ career field days working on rigs.
- Proficient in the successful deployment and usage of 20 separate downhole tool product lines.
- Highly experienced in the usage and design of Workover, and Completion Fluids.
- Designed, manufactured, and successfully installed a single-trip cemented slim-hole 4-1/2” liner system inside of existing damaged 5-1/2” Casing.
- Invited to speak for both the SPE and SPE YP groups at Brookhaven College on the Topics of “Fishing Rules of Thumb” and “Extended Reach Technologies”.
Vice President of Operations / Managing Partner
- Jeremy has been involved with the downhole tool industry for 16 years. He has extensive knowledge of both completion and wellbore intervention, his experience includes, whipstocks, cased hole, open hole, and thru tubing fishing operations. Before his time in the oilfield, Jeremy attended Stephen F. Austin State University where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree. After graduation, Jeremy took a job with Baker Oil Tools. Jeremy started out dressing tools in the warehouse, and then moved into a Service Supervisor/Operations Coordinator position. Jeremy’s interests soon shifted to Wellbore Intervention, so he embarked on a new career with Graco Fishing & Rental. In 2005, Jeremy was instrumental in the opening of Graco Fishing & Rental's facility in Longview, TX. While at Graco, Jeremy was a Fishing Tool/Service Supervisor, and eventually worked his way up into an Assistant Manager’s role. In 2009, Jeremy had the opportunity to open a new district for Peak Completion Technologies in East TX. After the successful launch of Peak Completions in East TX, Jeremy had the opportunity to pioneer the land division for the offshore fishing tool company, Wellbore Fishing & Rental. With the help of Jason Coe and Gary Davis, the land division soon grew from a small start-up, to a highly profitable operation. The land division included operations in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. Jeremy's successes soon earned him the title of Area Manager with Wellbore Fishing and Rental. As Area Manager, Jeremy managed all operational aspects of the land division. Jeremy's experience and abilities soon lead him back to Peak Completions. After a short stint there, Jeremy decided to help found Peak Fishing Services, and embarked in the role of Vice President of Operations/ Managing Partner.
Area Manager, ETX/NLA/Permian
- Nick has 25 years of oilfield experience, with 10 years on the rig side, and 15 in the fishing tool industry. Nick has worked in all the major basins, in multiple roles, including fishing tool hand and senior sales/technical support positions. Nick brings a wealth of knowledge to the table regarding the most complex open hole fishing, cased hole fishing, and thru tubing fishing operations. Nick also has extensive experience with snubbing operations, and both stick pipe and coiled tubing drill outs. Nick brings dedication and expertise to the customer and is able to assist with even their most complex fishing jobs. Nick’s knowledge of cased hole or open hole fishing is unmatched in the industry. We are excited to have Nick as part of our leadership team.
Business Development Manager
- Michael has 10 years of oilfield experience in the fishing tool industry. He worked at Baker Oil Tools for 10 years as an Operations Coordinator, and Fishing Tool Supervisor. Michael was trained at Baker Oil Tools in highly specialized disciplines such as Whipstock/Casing exits, section milling, hydraulic casing back off, and underreaming. Michael brings a great deal of technical expertise, to our company, in his management role. Michael provides technical support and assistance to our Fishing Tool Supervisors in the field. Michael brings a rare combination of youth and experience to the field as both a Fishing Tool Supervisor and Operations Manager.
Operations Manager, Permian
- David has 40 years of oilfield experience. David has held multiple roles in the fishing tool and completions industry. David started in the shop for Star Tool in 1978. He held multiple positions for Star Tool including, dispatcher, reverse unit operator, field supervisor, and Manager. In 2001 David became district manager for Smith Services in Odessa, TX over all fishing operations. In 2005 David moved into a sales role for Smith Services, and then in 2006 moved up into executive sales. He continued in this role until Schlumberger bought Smith in 2011. David held multiple roles at Schlumberger including Project Area Manager, and Sr. Technical Sales Representative. David left Schlumberger in December 2013 and started at Logan Oil Tools. David held multiple Roles in sales and operations before coming to Peak Fishing Services in January 2018. David brings a wealth of knowledge in fishing tools and management to Peak Fishing Services. We are extremely excited and fortunate to have David on the Peak Fishing team.
Senior Technical Advisor
- Arthur has 47 years of oilfield experience with 32 years of that being in the Fishing tool industry. Arthur has run fishing tools in Texas, Alaska, and North Dakota. Arthur has vast experience in many different product lines in the fishing industry; such as, open hole fishing, cased hole fishing, section milling, under reaming, hydraulic pull tools, mechanical reversing tools, and thru tubing fishing. Arthur has been a Fishing Tool product line operations manager for 12 years and will bring a vast amount of knowledge and experience to our customers in the Permian basin. Arthur brings a wealth of knowledge to our program that is becoming hard to find and impossible to replace. We are very excited to have Arthur as part of our technical support team.
- Randy has 10 years of oilfield experience in the downhole tool industry. He started at Baker Oil Tools as warehouseman, and worked his way up to Service Supervisor. Randy specialized in the assembly and deployment of horizontal completions and liners. Randy was promoted to various management roles throughout Baker Oil Tools, where he gained experience in Multiple product lines. Randy worked up through the ranks in multiple Geo’s at Baker Oil Tools and became Regional Manager over both the Completion and Wellbore Intervention groups. Randy has an unsurpassed knowledge of completion tools, which makes him a great asset to Peak Fishing Services when remediating the most complex cased hole fishing environments. Randy can run multiple product lines from the field to the office and is a valuable asset.
Corporate Sales -Houston
- Jeff is third generation oilfield, and began his career in 1993 working in artificial lift. He worked on rod pumps, surface pumps, and down-hole jet lift hydraulics for National Oilwell in Liberty, TX. He then went on to work for Weatherford ALS in Houston, TX. He then went onto work offshore running downhole sub-surface safety valves for Schlumberger in Houma, LA. From there he moved into Operations Management for Premium Valves Services where he gained knowledge of wellhead equipment sales, frac valve rental, and service contracts. In 2010, Jeff moved into sales for Allis-Chalmers Rental Tools. ACS became Archer Well Control where he sold high-pressure large bore frac valves. His sales career has included valves sales for both Omni Valve and Merla Valve. With over 20+ years of sales and service experience in the oil industry, Jeff is well connected and excited to learn more. He is excited to be with Peak Fishing Services and looks forward to helping you find the right solution to meet your needs safely and within budget. We are excited to have Jeff as part of our sales team.
Corporate Sales -DFW
- Trevor has 15 years of oilfield experience specializing in completions, wellbore remediation, and intervention. He started out at Baker Oil Tools as a warehouseman, and worked his way up to Service Supervisor. Trevor ran tools across 10 different product lines. Trevor transitioned to sales for Baker Hughes in 2011, where his responsibilities included, account management and technical support in the DFW area. Trevor is committed to providing customer service and quality solutions for the most complex and challenging wellbores situations. We are excited to have Trevor as part of our sales team.
Field Sales ETX/NLA
- Kenneth joined the Peak Fishing team in 2016. He brings 30 years of experience in Well Servicing, Drilling, Completions, and Fishing Services. Kenneth has worked on both drilling and Workover rigs. He held various rig positions throughout his career before moving on to Baker Oil Tools as a Service Supervisor. Kenneth ran packers, service tools, and liners. Kenneth brings a wealth of downhole tool knowledge to Peak Fishing Services. We are excited to have him as part of our sales team.
Corporate & Field Sales, Permian Basin
- Tim has 35 years of sales experience. He brings a vast knowledge of the Permian and New Mexico basins to Peak Fishing Services. Tim brings an unmatched level of commitment to our customers in the fishing industry. We are excited to have Tim as part of our team.