Vice President of Technology and Finance / Managing Partner
- Jason has 10 years of oilfield experience. After graduating from Texas A&M Jason started as a field engineer for Baker Oil Tools in Kilgore, TX. He ran tools for several years in multiple product lines across many states. He then moved to Houston where he helped customers as a region engineer with field expertise in multiple product lines. Jason then moved to Peak Completion Technologies as a region engineer and operations manager. He helped Peak with technical expertise on horizontal completions and ran the Kilgore district. Jason then moved to Wellbore Fishing & Renal Tools where he was a founding partner and Director of Operations. He opened the first land district in Kilgore, TX. Jason then went to Reese Wellsite Supervision as a completion and workover consultant specializing in repairing large commercial saltwater disposal wells. Jason has patented two different horizontal completion technologies. One in sleeve design for multistage completions and the other is a horizontal well cleanout bit. Jason is founding member of Peak Fishing services and is responsible for new technology and finance. Jason also brings a wealth of knowledge to the operational and sales side of the business.
Vice President of Sales / Mananging Partner
- Gary’s duties as Vice President of Sales and Managing Partner of Peak Fishing Services include providing customers with world class level assistance in remediating any type of wellbore challenge presented. Gary is proficient in remediating the most challenging; Cased-Hole Fishing, Open Hole Fishing, Thru-Tubing, Whipstock, Work over and Completion situations. Gary has spent the last two decades providing customers with superior personalized service, in both the office, and the field. Gary is dedicated to providing our customers with superior products, and services that exceed all expectations.
Education and Selected Career Accomplishments
- Bachelor of Science- Stephen F. Austin State University - 1994
- 21+ years of oilfield operational experience
- 5,000+ career field days working on rigs
- Proficient in the successful deployment and usage of 20 separate downhole tool product lines
- Highly experienced in the usage and design of Workover, and Completion Fluids
- Designed, manufactured, and successfully installed a single-trip cemented slim-hole 4-1/2” liner system inside of existing damaged 5-1/2” Casing
- Invited to speak for both the SPE and SPE YP groups at Brookhaven College on the Topics of “Fishing Rules of Thumb” and “Extended Reach Technologies”
Vice President of Operations / Managing Partner
- Jeremy has been involved in the downhole oil tool industry for 15 years. He has experience in all aspects of completion operations and wellbore intervention including cased hole, open hole, whipstocks, and thru tubing fishing. After college Jeremy started in the warehouse dressing tools at Baker Oil Tools and then moved into a Service Supervisor/Operations Coordinator position. He left Baker Oil Tools to further his downhole career in Wellbore Intervention with Graco Fishing & Rental. Jeremy was instrumental in opening Graco Fishing & Rental's facility in Longview, Tx in 2005. While at Graco, Jeremy was a Fishing Tool/Service Supervisor and eventually worked into an Assistant Manager role. In 2009 Jeremy had the opportunity to open a new district for Peak Completion Technologies in East Tx. After the successful launch of Peak Completions in East Tx. Jeremy had the opportunity to pioneer the land division for the offshore fishing tool company Wellbore Fishing & Rental. With the help of Jason Coe and Gary Davis the land division grew from a start-up company to a highly profitable land division. The land division covered Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and New Mexico. Jeremy's responsibilities within Wellbore grew to that of an Area Manager. As Area Manager Jeremy managed all operational aspects of the land division. Jeremy's experiences has lead him full circle back to Peak Completion's and into a new role launching Peak Fishing Services as the Vice President of Operations/Managing Partner as a founding member.
- 30 years experience in Well Servicing, Drilling, Completions, and Fishing Services
- 24 years experience in Completions, Service Tools, and Fishing Services
Operations Team (Kilgore, TX)
ETX/NLA District Manager
- Randy has 10 years of oilfield experience all in the downhole tool industry. He started at Baker Oil Tools as warehouseman and worked his way up to Service Supervisor specializing in horizontal completions and liners. Randy was promoted to various management roles throughout Baker Oil Tools where he gained experience in many product lines. Randy worked through the ranks at Baker Oil Tools to become Regional Manager over the Completion and Wellbore Intervention groups in multiple geo's. He has an unsurpassed knowledge of completion tools which makes him a great asset for Peak Fishing Services in removing completion systems for our customers. He then moved to Globe Energy Services where he managed their Kilgore Operations. Randy can run multiple product lines from the field to the office and is a valuable asset.
Operations Coordinator Sr.
- Chad has 20 years of oilfield experience. Chad has held multiple roles throughout his career in the fishing tool industry. Chad has held management and coordinator roles for Baker Oil Tools, Key, Schlumberger, Basin Tool, and Wellbore Fishing and Rental Tools. Chad was a carbide welder/fabricator in addition to his multiple managing roles within the above listed companies. This vast experience allows Chad to ensure that our customers receive expert logistical support as well as an unmatched mechanical knowledge of fishing tools
Fishing Tool Supervisor III
- Nick has 24 years oilfield experience having worked in drilling, workover, and fishing operations. Nick started working floors and worked his way up to operator overseeing all rig operations. He began running fishing tools for McGowan Working Partners and performed all cased hole fishing operations. In 2008 Nick went to work for Smith International as Operations Manager and Fishing tool supervisor. At Smith, Nick ran cased hole, open hole, and thru tubing fishing tools. In 2012 Nick went to work for Viking Oil Tools as a fishing tool supervisor in their East Texas district and New Mexico. We are glad to have Nick’s vast knowledge and experience in open hole fishing, cased hole fishing, packers, and coiled tubing fishing on the Peak Fishing services Team.
Fishing Tool Supervisor Sr.
- Bill has 20 years experience in the fishing tool business. Bill broke out in the oilfield at Baker Oil Tools where he acquired 18 years of experience. While at Baker, Bill worked his way up from a warehouseman to operations coordinator within a few short years. Bill managed the day to day operations for Baker in Kilgore Tx overseeing 15 tool hands. Bill furthered his fishing tool experience with 13 years of service as a Senior Fishing Tool hand for Baker. While at Baker, Bill was given the more complicated fishing and casing repair jobs. Bill left Baker as their most decorated Fishing Tool Hand in East Tx. Bill also ran fishing tools for Energy Fishing & Rental where he gained a wealth of knowledge in cased hole/workover fishing. Bill is proficient in every wellbore intervention product line and possesses an impressive amount of downhole knowledge.
Fishing Tool Supervisor III / Civil Engineer
- Marcus has 15 years of Fishing Tool experience. Marcus graduated from Louisiana Tech with a Civil Engineering degree. He started his oilfield career at Baker Oil Tools as a regional engineer. Marcus was trained in the field as a fishing tool supervisor while at Baker where he grew a strong affinity for such. He decided to stay in the field as a fishing tool supervisor. Marcus has worked for Baker, Smith, Graco, Wellbore, and Peak Fishing Services as a fishing tool supervisor. He boast the ability to put the attention to detail and knowledge of engineering into a fishing tool supervisor’s role. Marcus will be called upon to perform multiple roles within the Peak organization.
Don Robertson (Contract)
Fishing Tool Supervisor Sr.
- Don has 42 years of Oilfield experience. The majority of Don’s experience came with Tri State Oil tools. He has run cased hole, open hole, and thru tubing for Tri State and Baker Oil Tools. Don has worked for every major oil company and been all over the world working on special projects with regards to fishing and repairing wells. Don has performed multiple roles within Baker Oil Tools that include Technical Field Rep, Senior Fishing Tool Supervisor, District Manager, Corporate Sales, Field Sales, etc. Don has virtually done everything that can be done in regards to fishing services / wellbore intervention. He brings a wealth of knowledge and vast experience to the Peak Fishing Services Team and we are lucky to have him.
Fishing Tool Supervisor II
- Chris has 24 years of oilfield experience between workover, drilling, and fishing operations. Chris started his career with TEC well service as a floor hand. He worked his way up through the ranks to becoming a tool pusher. While pushing tools Chris held an immaculate safety record along with a production ratio that was unmatched. Chris furthered his knowledge in downhole operations by becoming a driller for B&S. This time as a driller would later pay huge dividends for him in open hole fishing operations. Chris advanced his career by becoming a fishing tool supervisor for Weatherford where he became proficient in open hole, cased hole, reverse unit operations. Chris brings a wealth of Rig and Fishing knowledge to the Peak team.
Operations Team (Midland, TX)
Permian Basin District Manager
- Michael has 10 years of oilfield experience in the fishing tool industry. He worked at Baker Oil Tools for 10 years as an operations coordinator and Fishing Tool Supervisor. Michael was trained by Baker Oil Tools on highly specialized tools such as whipstock casing exits, section milling, and under reaming. Michael brings a lot of technical expertise to the operations coordinator role in providing logistical support to our Fishing Tool Supervisors in the field. Michael also brings a rare combination of youth and experience to the field as a Fishing Tool Supervisor in conjunction with his operations coordinator role.
Senior Technical Advisor
- Arthur has 47 years of oilfield experience with 32 years of that being in the Fishing tool industry. Arthur has ran fishing tools in Texas, Alaska, and North Dakota. Arthur has vast experience in many different product lines in the fishing industry; such as, open hole fishing, cased hole fishing, section milling, under reaming, hydraulic pull tools, mechanical reversing tools, and thru tubing fishing. Arthur has been a Fishing Tool product line operations manager for 12 years and will bring a vast amount of knowledge and experience to our customers in the Permian basin. Arthur brings a wealth of knowledge to our program that is becoming hard to find and impossible to replace. We are very excited to have Arthur as part of our management team in the Permian Basin.
Operations Coordinator Sr.
- Ivan has 15 years of oilfield experience in the fishing tool industry. He worked at Energy, Key, WFR for years as an operations coordinator and Fishing Tool Supervisor. Ivan was trained by some of the best FTS in the industry on highly specialized tools such as whipstock casing exits, section milling, and under reaming. Ivan brings a lot of technical expertise to the operations coordinator role in providing logistical support to our Fishing Tool Supervisors in the field. Ivan also brings a rare combination of youth and experience to the field as a Fishing Tool Supervisor in conjunction with his operations coordinator role.
Jim Bob Arp
Fishing Tool Supervisor III
- Jim Bob has 30 years oilfield experience starting the old fashioned way, on a pulling unit. Jim Bob worked his way up to Rig Operator in his 15 year tenure at X-pert Well Service. Jim went on to become a reverse unit operator at Key Fishing and Rental. Baker Oil Tools offered Jim Bob a fishing tool supervisor role in 2005 and he never looked back. Jim Bob has ran fishing tools for several companies and came highly recommended. Jim added value to himself between 1999-2003 by getting a BS in Economics at the University of Texas at Arlington. Jim Bob brings a rare combination of field experience and business acumen to the table. Jim Bob has a high ceiling within our organization and we are glad to have him on board.
Fishing Tool Supervisor Sr.
- Henry has 28 years of Fishing Tool experience. Henry started with Tri-State Oil Tools in 1988 as a warehouseman. He worked his way up through the ranks at Baker Oil Tools from warehouseman, inventory coordinator, operations coordinator, to fishing tool supervisor. Henry worked all over North America while at Baker performing some of their most intensive and high profile fishing operations (Prudhoe Bay, AK , Evanston, WY, Williston, ND, etc). Boudreaux is technically proficient in many specialized fishing operations including but not limited to: Whipstocks, Under reaming, Open/Cased Hole Fishing, Casing Repair. Henry will bring a field excellence to the Permian basin that will be an asset to both Peak Fishing Services and our valued customers.