Quality Management System
Peak Fishing Services is committed to the establishment, compliance and continual improvement of our Quality Management System. By embracing our QMS, the Peak team will:
- Provide the highest level of excellence in our products, services and activities;
- Present the highest level of integrity in all our efforts;
- Instill in all members of the Peak Team, the desire to exceed expectations;
- Encourage innovation, flexibility and agility in every aspect of our business; and
- Continually improve our processes, products and services
QMS Guiding Principles
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
QMS Roles and Functions
- Engineering establishes the design and the acceptance criteria.
- Purchasing/Manufacturing requests parts and materials from suppliers that conform to the established design and acceptance criteria.
- Quality verifies conformity and assures that any nonconformities are segregated and corrective/preventive action is accomplished.
- Assembly uses only conforming parts and processes to build products that conform to the established design.